Welcome to Bot-Wings
Tired of getting that old shake-rattle-and-roll in your helmet when you ride your BMW GS or GS Adventure? Bought that new windshield and it didn’t help? You thought you were being buffeted by the wind over the windshield. The real problem is the “dirty air” that spills off the nose of the motorcycle and flows under the bars and hits your body.
What if I told you I could significantly improve your riding enjoyment? By deflecting the turbulent air flowing off the beak of the motorcycle, you can experience a smoother, quieter ride. Additionally, you’ll have more room for your farkles? Let me introduce you to Bot-Wings!
Bill Botkin, Owner
What are Bot-Wings?
Bot-Wings are an airflow deflector designed to reduce wind noise and turbulence for the BMW R1200GS 2013+ and the BMW R1200GSA 2014+ motorcycles. In addition to reduced turbulence and noise, they provide an extra level of weather protection. Thousands of miles have been ridden developing and testing Bot-Wings with no instability experienced or reported. Adequate airflow is maintained for rider comfort.
Benefits of Bot-Wings
In addition to the benefits listed below, Bot-Wings make your ride safer by reducing noise pollution and fatigue.
- Quieter Ride
- Smoother Ride
- Added weather protection
- Reduced fatigue
- Increased surface area for additional accessories
Bot-Wings are constructed from high-grade UV stabilized acrylic and are available in several colors. Clear, Red and smoke are the most popular. Each unit is individually pre-fitted prior to shipping. There are no holes to drill, no stick on tabs or adhesives to damage your paint.
- High Quality UV Resistant Acrylic
- thickness 1/8″ for GS, 3/16″ for GSA
- Individually hand fitted to ensure proper fitment
- Mounting hardware included
- 4 colors available: clear, light shadow, dark shadow, and red
- Installation requires no special tools
- Install using OEM mounting points – no holes to drill, no velcro fasteners to damage paint